Wednesday 2 January 2013

My PrEciOuS GifT

Salam,

Today is the first day school...Safiya is enrolled as a pre-school student. Time flies really fast. I'm still thinking that she still a baby, and sometimes I can still feel she's in my womb kicking my tummy....I remembered holding her on my arms for the first time, gave bath and breastfed her. I still remembered the first time she called me "ibu" and the first time she was introduced to solid food. I still remembered her first step, her first smile, her first jab and her first holiday...but it was all 4 years back. Now she is 4 years and 3 months and she is a grown up toddler but all the memories are still fresh.

She is really excited to go to school. She slept at 10pm yesterday and she woke up early this morning without any drama. She took bath and get dressed all by herself. When I sent her to school this morning, I saw many parents stayed to accompany their kid on the first day but not for Safiya. We left after we dropped her...and again there was no drama created by her.

She was raised up by myself from birth until she was 2 years and 5 months when I started working after came back from UK for good. I can remember the first week I sent her to nursery, she was crying like crazy until she lost her voice. That was the first time she went to nursery....my heart was broken every time I send her to nursery. I used to quit my job...but after 2 weeks she have adapted well with the environment.

Ibu and Abah are so proud with you sweetheart. You such a good girl and we really hope you will always be our "baby". We are really excited (especially your daddy) seeing you in your uniform and that make us realize that you have grown up! Before this, we never bother when the school term is starting...but now we have joint the club although it just a kindergarten level.....( hehehehehe over excited)!

To my lovely sweetheart, we do love you so muchhhhh and thanks to Allah for giving us this precious gift!




At birth





























2 comments:

Unknown said...

best nye safiyah...

Eta Jaafar said...

amboi.. kemain lg posimg

Post a Comment